It’s your reason for waking up in the morning. It’s your passions and purpose – your WHY and your HOW! It’s the unique combination of what you love (passions), what you are good at (strengths), what is important to you (values) and the people you want to serve (tribe).
For me, that’s helping women, in particular, discover and voice their soul song and support them in making their ideas and dreams a reality.
Coaching – individual coaching to find your soul song, business coaching and creative strategy sessions tailored to your needs in life and business. In person (local only) or via phone/Skype.
- 90 minutes – $150
- 60 mins to full day sessions from $110
Packages of 5 sessions:
- 60 mins to 2 hours from $450 (save $100 on 60 min packages)
Create a tailored session based on your needs including identifying your ideal client (tribe), business strategy and planning, marketing, social media and branding.
Reiki healing – release blocks and limiting beliefs and create space to tap into your inner wisdom through stillness and energy healing. In person or distance healing available. Learn more.
Workshops & speaking – see current offerings or contact me to create your own.
Resources – through my blog, writing, and resources such as The Path of the Warrior Journal I hope to share inspiration, tools and strategies to support you in finding and living your soul song.
Hangout Sister circle – join me and my real life and soul sisters for a monthly sister circle in Wollongong. Follow @hangoutsister for details.
JOURNAL – The Path of the Warrior
NOW ONLY $25 (RRP $35 SAVE $10) INCLUDES SHIPPING
The Path of the Warrior is a journal for all Warrior Women inspired by the original artworks of contemporary expressionist artist, Holly Eva who is known for her intuitive Warrior Woman paintings. The journal is based around 12 of Holly’s artworks and includes my reflections and poems as well as activities and journalling prompts. 80pages. Softcover.
- OMG! It was amazing no idea what would happen and I was not disappointed I feel amazing <3 thanks Annette.Rebecca A, Reiki client
I’m so grateful to have met you, Annette! Thank you again for the beautiful session. My heart is full!Marianne Z, Reiki client
I first met Annette at her Warriors at Work course in October 2016, and attended 3 courses over 3 months’ learning business strategy, how to identify our business and what market to target.This was something I was not sure about and Annette had all the latest and greatest informative information we needed to help start up Unwind Camper Trailer Hire. We continued to work with Annette who has been very valuable for our business, as myself and hubby’s technology skills are limited. It wasn’t rocket science for us to work out Annette’s social media and marketing skills are 5 stars, showing brilliant attention to detail and her dedication towards us has always been first class. We would highly recommend Annette’s 5 star service.Unwind Camper Trailer Hire
Warriors at Work is not just a workshop or course full of easily digested information, with a lot of practical tips, it’s also a community of supportive people to get advice and feedback from. Annette is such a warm, knowledgable and encouraging teacher and mentor who helps makes content relevant to your business, no matter what it might be. Highly recommended, I can’t wait to learn more.Diane Zaharis, Artist
We had the pleasure of having Annette facilitate a workshop where she was working with seasoned veterans of self development. Our crew had excavated some deep layers of themselves before they’d been put in front of Annette…and were entrusted to her to help them see the threads, clues and magic of their own journeys. Her gentle mastery in helping people tease these threads of their soul, out into woven stories was phenomenal to witness and left me feeling humbled, connected and inspired. It was frequently mentioned as one of the highlights of our groups journey. Annette is like a silent ninja warrior who’s helping elevate and share peoples spirits and stories. Hiiiiyaaahhh! Look out!Danilo Zivkovic, Event Producer My Energy Mentor
Thank you Annette for helping me to sing my Soul Song! You were warm and open from the get go and I felt completely at ease in sharing my pain, hopes and dreams. I particularly enjoyed the reading and Reiki components, both of which were firsts for me but I don’t think they will be the last!Lisa Boland, Finding your Soul Song Individual Session
Annette has been our go to from the very beginning of our business. She was able to ask the right questions to get an understanding of the direction and purpose we had for our business and help us find clarity around any uncertainties we had. Annette has been able to provide a variety of tailored options from creating our logo and brand to signage and she’s working with us to build a new website. There is nothing she can not do, she was even designing and liaising with our clothing supplier. Annette has offered sound advice and support with some of the big things we had very little knowledge on and still takes the time to listen to our needs as a business to create and source the best possible tools and outcome for us. Annette’s experience, knowledge and passion has been invaluable in our start up and we are so relieved and grateful we have her support while we are on this journey.Marian & Jason Ibrahim, Directors MoveLife
- Working with Annette has been one of the best business investments I have made as a start up. Annette’s sessions are tailored to my business’ needs with direction and purpose. My session of two hours is so full of information, education, expertise and guidance, that I have taken to recording the session to make sure I haven’t missed anything. At the end of each session I feel focused, driven, inspired and equiped. Thank you Annette for the contribution you have made to the The Women’s Pic development and the fun and inspired journey it has been with you so far. Highly recommended!Amani Lindsell, Creative Director, The Women’s Pic
Annette was fantastic with creating our banner. With the artwork she supplied and fast turn around I’ll definitely be a returning customer. Very professional and easy communication. You really captured our product, thanks Annette.Nathan Sheens, Choreographer Tap & Beats
When I had my first Skype session with Annette I knew this was a perfect fit because I was heard. Annette is such a great listener and she totally got my brand. I am a full-time artist and I was also becoming exhausted being my own marketing guru.I don’t know all the latest high tech computer tools to allow myself to be seen, so Annette plans it all out simply for me. I had my tribe but wasn’t too sure how to really nurture them, Annette is helping me do all of this and now I don’t know what I would do without her. I love working with Annette. She is changing the way my business has been running. Three major things have shifted since working with her – I’m less stressed, I have more time to work out, and more income is coming into my business. I would definitely recommend you have a Skype session with her – she is the warrior woman!Holly Eva – Artist
- We approached Annette for a branding session to facilitate us coming up with the right brand name for our business. Annette’s approach is holistic, of very high quality and professional. Annette incorporated a lot of different techniques for our brainstorming session which stimulated and drew from our left and right brain which made the outcome highly effective. She has the skill-set and experience to make you deeply connect with your inner brand value set and brand vision and facilitates you funnelling all your ideas into the development of an outstanding brand. We were deeply satisfied with her branding session which helped us to decide on our brand name. We can highly recommend her services.Verena Raschke-Cheema & Bernadette FarrellAuthentic You